Cowboy Magic Rosewater Conditioner 32oz
Style #: 013-3032
- It works instantly: As it is massaged in, the formula will dissolve mineral and chemical buildup deposited by water. After rinsing, the hair will be left in an ultra clean, almost virgin state.
- It deep conditions: Silk and panthenol penetrate hair and skin, moisturizing and adding body to hair.
- It is long lasting: Neutralizing the hair by demineralizing, it can last for more than a week depending on the water you use and what other treatments are put on the hair after neutralization. Whatever additional process you use, hair will look and feel better. It neutralizes static electricity, tangles are reduced and kept to a minimum as static electricity is controlled by reducing the trace mineral in the hair.
- It only takes a small amount: The formula is very concentrated and a small amount goes a long way.
- It works on people too: Human hair care salons have been offering this special service for a long time. You can use COWBOY MAGIC® as a conditioner and body builder after shampooing. Hair will instantly look and feel soft and clean with full body and be more manageable.
- ALLERGY TESTED AND DERMATOLOGIST REVIEWED
- 32 oz
- Also available in gallon size - www.nrsworld.com/cowboy-magic/cowboy-magic-rosewater-conditioner-gallon-170145
COWBOY MAGIC® Concentrated Rosewater Conditioner is a new innovation in the equine market. Hair neutralization and clarification has been a human hair salon service for a long time. It’s use results in healthy looking hair.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Dipalmetoylethyldomonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Polysorbate 60, Steareth 20, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Parfum (Fragrance), Distearyldimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, PEG-150 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, PEG-8 Amodimethicone, Panthenol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine Lactate, Lauryl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Methylchloroisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, with Extracts of*: Chamomille Recutita (Matricaria) Flower*, Symphytum Officinale Rhizome/Root*, Honey*, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail)*, Urtica Dioica (Nettle)*, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf*, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower*, Hexyl Cinnamal
Cowboy Magic was originally founded by Jim and Charlotte Cummings in 1979, providing high quality grooming products, including shampoos, conditioners, and finishing sprays & gels for the equine world. Its star product, concentrated Detangler & Shine gel created the category and continues to be the leading detangler and shine for horses.