Coat Defense Trouble Spot Drying Paste
Style #: 038008
- Speeds healing on insect bites, scratches, wounds, summer sores and proud flesh.
- Relieves itch caused by insect bites, sweet itch, inflammation and cellulitis.
- Acts as a poultice on inflammation and cellulitis.
- Creates a barrier between insects and horses’ skin when applied in a diluted formula.
- Prevents summer sores by creating a barrier when applied to broken skin.
- Humans love it for bites, stings, poison ivy, acne, and splinters!
Does your horse suffer from scratches, mud fever, cannon crud or dew poisoning? Do they get hives, painful bug bites or even summer sores? Have they ever had a painful wound, laceration or proud flesh? COAT DEFENSE® TROUBLE SPOT DRYING PASTE is an all-natural, safe and effective solution that can help speed the healing of multiple equine skin ailments.
Paste can be used on horses who have broken skin or open wounds to create a protective barrier. It relieves on contact, all while continually drawing out toxins and moisture, finally allowing skin cells to mend. It is non-toxic if licked, and can safely be reapplied as needed.