Chamberlain's Leather Milk #7 Saddle Washing Soap
Style #: CLM-7-12
- Chamberlain's Leather Milk
- Saddle Washing Soap # 7
- Premium Saddle Cleaner
- 12 oz
- Creamy, all-natural Ingredients Designed to keep your saddle and tack leather as clean as possible.
- Made in Texas
- All-Natural, Non-Toxic
- Comes with a Reusable Cotton Terry Leather Protector Applicator Pad
How to use saddle washing soap:
1. Shake well. Test recipe first in a discreet area and allow to dry naturally in a cool, clean location away from sunlight and heat. If you do not find excess color rub off, discoloration in leather, or any other negative effect, it is safe to use on your leather.
2. Remove any excess dirt and debris on the surface of your leather with a damp cloth. Shake your Saddle Washing Soap bottle well and apply the recipe to a wet lint-free cloth, pad or soft brush. The recipe’s texture should change from creamy to a soapy, spuddy consistency. After this, gently massage it into the leather’s surface. Avoid using too much at one time; less is more, and you can always reapply more if you need. Do not apply any more than naturally absorbs at a time. Once the leather is dry, buff it off with a soft cloth or brush for added luster.
3. Allow the recipe to dry naturally. For best results, allow the recipe to set in overnight.
4. Use Saddle Washing Soap as often as you feel your leather needs it. It is usually best to clean your leather 2-3 times a year, or whenever it has become excessively dirty. How many times you need to clean it may depend upon the way it was made, the climate it’s in, and how much use it gets. Get to know your own unique leather, and find a cleaning routine that works best for both of you through experience.
Chamberlain’s Saddle Washing Soap No.7 is a creamy, luscious me´lange of all-natural ingredients and nutrients, designed for the singular task of keeping your saddle and tack leather as clean as possible. Compared with most other types of leather, saddle and tack tend to have unique makes that require very particular care. Recipe No.7 was concocted specifically for this kind of leather, handpicking all the best ingredients to cleanse your saddle’s pores and wash away the dust and grime from a long day on the road.
Whether you are cleaning up your saddle after gallop through the wilderness, or trying to restore an old, time-stained friend recently recovered from the attic, Saddle Washing Soap will get the job done. This recipe’s got a potent cleansing punch, curing old stains and peeling off dusty layers with equal ease. Even more vital to this recipe’s value is it natural quality. All ingredients are of a pure, natural quality, creating a recipe that is pH balanced and made with FDA approved, cosmetic grade ingredients safe for human skin, with no added dyes or scent irritants. This means the recipe will not harm human or horse skin, and is entirely environmentally friendly – in fact, we’ve watched some people drink Leather Milk straight out of the bottle! We wouldn’t personally advise doing this, of course!
Chamberlain’s leather cleaners are well known for their luminous cleansing prowess. Supplemented with light conditioning properties, Saddle Washing Soap should cleanse your saddle and tack leather down to its pores, clearing away the dust and debris with a gentle touch and restoring it to its natural quality. Its rich, creamy texture only enhances its easy application, melting into suds as it becomes wet for maximum absorption, and easy dry. Try it on all your saddle, tack & bridle leather! All Leather Milk products are made in USA.