Cashel Crusader Lightweight Fly Sheet
Style #: FSL
- Cashel Company
- Fly Sheet
- Light weight, yet heavyweight performance!
- The Lightweight Fly Sheet has all the benefits of the original, but is designed for use in warmer weather.
- Your horse stays cool and comfortable while protected from the sun and annoying insects.
- A specially-designed wide belly strap offers enhanced fly protection.
- The unique Crusader design and contoured fit helps keep your horse cool, clean and protected.
In 1986, Cashel© originated with the goal of relieving the sore backs of English performance horses with a revolutionary therapeutic saddle pad. With much success devising saddle pads for dressage, jumping, show and racing, the company branded its name after a majestic castle that looked over the fields of Ireland. Cashel© represented originality and exhibited state of the art product development. It wasn’t long into the company existence that they became known for manufacturing the “cushion” pad, one of a kind and in demand. Soon after, Cashel© expanded their predominately English roots to cater to the western industry, offering therapeutic riding alternatives to generic western style pads. Throughout the years, Cashel© continued to expand and strived to meet the needs of all horse owners, riders and competitors. Cashel© began and still does today, manufacture products designed to make your ride safer, more convenient and affordable. In doing so, many innovative products have made Cashel© a brand to trust, such as with the Crusader Fly Mask™, one of the most popular fly masks in the country. Today, Cashel© is still making the same products they did in 1986, plus continually pushing the envelope of development to bring you equipment geared to meet you and your horse’s every need in fly protection, essential barn accessories and trail riding gear.