Capstar for Small Dogs
Style #: EL36666
- Active ingredient Nitenpyram starts working within 30 minutes and kills adult fleas within 4 hours for dogs.
- Safe for puppies four weeks and older and weighing at least 2 pounds; also safe for pregnant or nursing pets.
- A single dose should eliminate current infestation, but may be given up to once per day if your pal gets fleas again.
- Easy to give tablet with no messes or odors. Unused tablets can be safely stored to keep their potency.
- For dogs 2 - 25lb
- 6 count
- Also available for large dogs and cats
Help keep your pal pest-free with the Capstar Flea Tablets for Dogs. Each tablet contains an active ingredient called Nitenpyram that’s effective in eliminating fleas in dogs and puppies. The fast-acting formula starts working within 30 minutes and has been proven to be more than 90% effective in eliminating adult fleas within just hours. That means less itchiness and discomfort for your pooch, much faster—and without the mess and odors of a topical solution. Just give the tablet as directed, and let the formula do its work. A single dose should do it, but it’s also safe to keep giving daily if your pal gets infested again, until all the fleas are gone.