Cydectin Pour On Dewormer 5 Liter
Style #: 139904
- Pour On
- Apply 1 ml / 22 pounds
- Reduces performance losses caused by internal and external parasites
- The active Moxidectin shows significant differences in its chemical structure vs. other macrocyclic lactones.
- Purple dye in the pour-on makes it easy to see which animals have been treated
- Weather-proof formula
- Non-flammable pour-on formula
- Zero milk withhold
- Zero slaughter withdrawal
- Approved for use in lactating dairy cows
- 5 Liter
- Also available in 500 mL and 1000 mL www.nrsworld.com/all-products/browse/keyword/cydectin
For the treatment and control of infections and infestations of internal and external parasites of cattle. CYDECTIN (moxidectin) offers a persistent kill of internal parasites at multiple stages, including the most economically damaging parasite, Ostertagia ostertagi (brown stomach worm). Controls external parasites including lice, grubs, psoroptic (scabies) and chlorioptic (tail-head) mange mites. Little to no impact on beneficial dung beetle populations. The recommended rate of administration is 1 mL for each 22 pounds of body weight.