AniMed Rice Bran Oil Gallon
Style #: 90422
- 100% Natural Antioxidant
- Pure all naturaloil with no additives
- Natural sourcesfor the newly discovered vitamin E complex called tocotrienols
- Tocotrienols are powerful antioxidants that protect the body fromdamaging free radicals
- Recommended for horses all ages and classes as abalanced source of energy, calories, vitamins, and fatty acids
- Used to fit horses for performance, show event and sales
- 1 gallon
100% Natural Antioxidant. A pure all naturaloil with no additives. Rice bran is one of the only few natural sourcesfor the newly discovered vitamin E complex called tocotrienols.Tocotrienols are powerful antioxidants that protect the body fromdamaging free radicals. AniMed’s Rice Bran Oil is recommended as abalanced source of energy, calories, vitamins, and fatty acids.
DIRECTIONS: Horses 1000lbs, feed 4 ounces daily mixed with normal feed ration. As a general rule of good feeding practice, Rice Bran Oil should be introduced gradually. Amount and frequency may be varied as necessary or, as directed by a veterinarian.
INGREDIENTS: Rice Bran Oil
- Total Fatty Acids (min): 90%
- Unsaponifiable matter (max): 2%
- Insoluble impurities (max): 1%
- Free Fatty Acids (% as Olecic Acid) (max): 7%
- Moisture (max): 0.50%
- Vitamin E (min): 200 IU/lb
Store at 65° to 75° in a dry, odor fee area. SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE. FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
AniMed Rice Bran Oil is a pure and natural product, some of the nutritional components in Rice Bran Oil have a tendency to settle to the bottom of the jug. This is normal and expected.
AniMed's Rice Bran Oil is a pure with no additives, to insure freshness we recommend the entire container should be consumed within two months of breaking the seal. Refrigeration opened container may extend shelf-life.