AniMed Remission 10lb
Style #: 90284
- Recommended for Horses Prone To The Risk Of Founder
- Unique blend of natural supportive ingredients with probiotics,functional carbohydrates (2nd generation prebiotic), and omega 3 fattyacids
- Supports hindgut function by stimulating the natural beneficial bacteria to aid fiber digestibility
- Added phosphorus and calcium for uptake (bone development) and hoof condition
- Beneficial bacteria in the stomach to maintain natural gut health and integrity
- Can help the low glycemic and low insulin response in foods
- Helps to the disease-causing, gram-negative bacteria (out with the bad bugs) in the horse’s gut and carries them harmlessly out through the feces
- 70 antioxidants, Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, and all of the other essential amino acids
- Also available in 4 lb
Recommended for Horses Prone To The Risk Of Founder
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae to support hindgut function by stimulating the natural beneficial bacteria to aid fiber digestibility.
- Phosphorus and calcium for uptake (bone development) and hoof condition.
- Lacto-Mos™ to support the beneficial bacteria in the stomach to maintain natural gut health and integrity.
- Bio-Mos®, a functional carbohydrate (2nd generation prebiotic) that is a unique sugar which can help the low glycemic and low insulin response in foods. Most important, Bio-Mos® binds to the disease-causing, gram-negativebacteria (out with the bad bugs) in the horse’s gut and carries themharmlessly out through the feces.
- 70 antioxidants, Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, and all of the other essential amino acids.
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS per ounce (2 scoop): l-Lysine2150mg, Chromium 14mg, Methionine 3000mg, Linolenic Acid (Omega 3 FattyAcid) 510mg, Magnesium 6000mg, Selenium 1ppm, Zinc 100mg, Biotin 20mg,Niacin 40mg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 1200mg, Vitamin E 70IU, TotalLactic Acid Bacteria (Probiotics) 175 million CFU
Ingredients: Magnesium Oxide, Flaxseed Meal,Dl-Methionine, Stabilized Rice Bran, l-Lysine, Biotin, Brewers DriedYeast, Dried Saccharomyces cerevisiae fermentation solubles (grown on amedia of ground yellow corn, diastatic malt and cane molasses, dried topreserve its fermentation action), Zinc Proteinate,L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Yeast Extract, Lactobacillusacidophilus fermentation product, Lactobacillus casei fermentationproduct, Enterococcus (Streptococcus) faecium fermentation product,Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus oryzaefermentation extract, mixed alpha tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E), FlaxSeed Oil, Niacin,
REMISSION is a scientifically engineered blend ofsupportive natural ingredients with probiotics and a functionalcarbohydrate (second generation prebiotic). Nutritional support forhorses foundered or prone to the risk of founder. REMISSION containsChromium, Magnesium, antioxidants, Omega 3 and Omega 6 Fatty Acids andAmino Acids.
FEEDING DIRECTIONS: Horses; 1 (one) ounce per day per1000lbs body weight. For maintenance, 1/2 ounce per day per 1000lbs bodyweight. The enclosed scoop measures approximately 1/2 ounce.
Best results occur when REMISSION is used in conjunctionwith a feeding program based on a diet high in fiber and low in simplecarbohydrates.
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.Do not feed to horses with restricted water intake or impaired kidneyfunction.