Merck Animal Health Activyl Protector Flea and Tick Collar
Style #: 21288691
- Merck Animal Health
- Protects your dog from fleas and ticks for up to 6 months
- Kills fleas that may cause Flea Allergy Dermatitis
- Kills ticks that may transmit serious diseases
- Repels mosquitoes for up to six months
- Water resistant
- Fully adjustable; One Size Fits All
- Can be used with Activyl® Topical for Dogs and Bravecto® for Dogs
Activyl® Protector Band for Dogs provides full season, up to 6 months protection against fleas and ticks. Use one Activyl Protector Band every 6 months for year-round protection. For dogs and puppies that are 12 weeks of age and older. The collar contains deltamethrin and has been specially formulated using patented insecticide-release technology.
The Activyl® Protector Band for Dogs is water resistant and offers a convenient and reliable long-lasting option for active, outdoor dogs. The Activyl® Protector Band for Dogs provides long-lasting protection for up to six months with insecticide-release technology. It kills fleas, ticks and repels mosquitos.
Directions for Use:
- Wipe the collar with a damp cloth prior to application.
- Tighten band until two fingers can fit snugly between the collar and your dog’s neck
- Buckle and check that it is secure
- Trim off excess leaving two inches beyond the buckle
- Wash hands with soap and water
CAUTIONS: Do not open protective pouch until ready to use. Do not let children play with this collar. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, medicated, or nursing dogs. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide products for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, remove collar and bathe your dog with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. This collar is intended for use only as an insecticide generator and is not to be taken internally by man or animals. Applying other pesticides on your dog may not be necessary while the collar is being worn.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal.
Pesticide Storage: Store this product in a cool, dry place away from children and pets.
Pesticide and Container Disposal: Do not reuse container or used collar. Dispose of in trash.