Absorbine Veterinary Liniment Liquid 32oz
Style #: 427790
- Delivers fast relief of temporary muscular and joint soreness, swelling, and stiffness
- Deep penetrating heat soothes the pain and swelling of tissues due to arthritis
- Cleans and treats skin conditions like rain rot, scratches, and summer itch
- Works as an antiseptic for minor cuts
- Helps prevent hoof and sole fungal and bacterial infections
- Can be used directly from the bottle, or diluted for a soothing body wash
- 32oz bottle
As important to horse care today as it was over a century ago, Absorbine® Veterinary Liniment was originally formulated to soothe the muscles and improve the welfare of hardworking horses back in 1892. Today, it’s the world’s best-selling horse liniment and continues to offer the same soothing blend of natural herbs and essential oils that provides powerful pain relief for sore muscles, tendons, and stiff joints.
Our story begins with a deep love of horses. In fact, very few people have understood and appreciated the importance of horses like Absorbine® founder Wilbur Fenelon Young and his wife, Mary Ida. They knew that without the horse, America would be a very different place.
So in 1892, Wilbur and Mary Ida decided to dedicate themselves to helping keep horses as healthy as possible. Working together, they developed a natural formula of herbs and essential oils that became Absorbine® Veterinary Liniment.
More than 120 years later, our line of products has grown considerably. But we haven’t forgotten our roots. Which is why we remain committed to offering horse care products of only the highest quality.
Absorbine® has come a long way. But Wilbur and Mary Ida’s spirits will always be a part of our bloodline.