Absorbine ShowSheen Hair Polish & Detangler 32oz
Style #: 428891
- A professional solution that’s perfect for everyday grooming
- Helps cut grooming time in half
- Contains provitamins to nourish coats and silk proteins to strengthen manes and tails and promote stronger, longer hair
- Features light, mild scent of calming jasmine and soothing sandalwood
- Repels dirt and dust to help horses stay cleaner longer while also helping reduce static
- Also available in gallon - www.nrsworld.com/absorbine/absorbine/absorbine-showsheen-hair-polish--and--detangler-gallon-127774
As the world's #1 selling hair polish and detangler, ShowSheen isuniquely formulated to provide a healthy shine and make grooming easier,ShowSheen® HairPolish & Detangler is not only anexcellent horse hair detanglerfor snarled manes and tails, it’s alsoincredibly versatile. Apply itover your horse’s coat to repel dustand keep him clean longer. Want toeasily remove burrs and debris?Spray the affected area, allow it toabsorb, and burrs will slideright out. And you can apply before turnoutto prevent mud fromsticking.
How to Groom Like a Pro - Polish & Detangler:
Apply ShowSheen® to manes and tails before detangling, making sure to coat the ends. Tip: Using fingers to unravel knots will reduce breakage.
Burrs & Sand Spurs
Apply polish to area and allow to soak in for 5 minutes, then burrs will slide right out. Tip: Isolate clumps of burrs by pulling hair away from them. Spray problem areas before turnout to reduce grooming time.
Apply polish over the coat to keep the horse clean longer.
Apply polish to legs to keep mud from sticking during turnout.
New Pro-Vitamins and Silk Proteins add moisture to hair shaft for deep conditioning.
Apply polish directly or spray onto a rag or brush. Use FinishingMist version for a light, even distribution. Skip the saddle area ifyou're about to ride.
Smooth down unruly fly-aways with a spray of ShowSheen®.
Apply polish liberally to areas to be clipped and let dry. Thishelps clippers glide through hair, reducing clipper marks, and clipperswon't get as hot or dull as quickly.
Apply polish before blanketing your horse to keep him morecomfortable in winter. It reduces friction points, eliminates staticelectricity, and keeps the coat smelling fresh.