70' Premier Tall Round Pen
Style #: PPT70GY
- 18-12' Panels, 1-6'x9' Bow Gate
- Mustang Round Pen
- The “Fishhook” tops of the panels help strengthen the corners and prevent leg traps between panels.
- Sturdy pin connectors allow for quick and secure connections between panels and gates.
- Panel Height: 72”
- Number of Rails:
- Premier Panels and Bow Gate Constructed from 1.66” OD 16 gauge Quadraform tubing
- Vertical stays constructed from 1.050” OD steel tubing, fitted through drilled rails
- Bow Gate features Single Piston Lever Latch
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Grey
Pound for pound, dollar for dollar, Priefert Premier Panels are the toughest panel on the market. Available in 40’, 50’, 60’, and 70’ diameters, 6’ Tall Premier Round Pens are constructed from our patented Quadraform™ tubing to allow for maximum strength and flexibility, and are ideal for horse owners that prefer taller pens. The added height of this panel also meets the Bureau of Land Management’s requirements for use with the Mustang Adoption Program. Whether you are starting a young colt or working with a seasoned horse, there are few training tools for all disciplines that can pay off like a Priefert Round Pen. These round pens are constructed from our 12’ Mustang Panels (6’ Tall Premier Panels) and a matching 6’ x 9’ Bow Gate. Sturdy pin connectors make these pens quick and easy to set up, while the “Fishhook” top corners increase strength and safety. J-legs increase the ease of portability and help keep panels from sinking in to wet or boggy ground. The 6’ tall panels are tall enough to discourage horses from jumping on or over them. The 9’ tall bow frame height and the Single Piston Lever Latch allow “ride thru” access to the pen. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches, and fading to add years of life to your investment.