60' Premier Round Pen
Style #: PP60GY
- 15-12' Panels, 1-6'x9' Bow Gate
- “Tough Enough for Cattle, Safe Enough for Horses”
- The “Fishhook” tops of the panels help strengthen the corners and prevent leg traps between panels.
- Chain connectors allow for quick, tight connections between panels and gates.
- Panel Height: 64”
- Number of Rails: 6
- Premier Panels and Bow Gate Constructed from 1.66” OD 16 gauge Quadraform™ tubing
- Vertical stays constructed from 1.050” OD steel tubing, fitted through drilled rails
- Bow Gate features Single Piston Lever Latch
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Grey
Pound for pound, dollar for dollar, Priefert Premier Panels are the toughest panel on the market. Available in 40’, 50’, 60’, and 70’ diameters, Premier Round Pens are constructed from our patented Quadraform™ tubing to allow for maximum strength and flexibility and will fit the needs of most any horse owner looking for a safe environment for working horses. Whether you are starting a young colt or working with a seasoned horse, there are few training tools for all disciplines that can pay off like a Priefert Round Pen. These round pens are constructed from our 12’ Premier Panels and our 6’ x 9’ Premier Bow Gate. Chain connectors make these pens quick and easy to set up, while the “Fishhook” top corners increase strength and safety. J-legs increase the ease of portability and help keep panels from sinking in to wet or boggy ground. The 64” tall panels are tall enough to discourage horses from jumping on or over them. The 9’ tall bow frame height and the Single Piston Lever Latch allow “ride thru” access to the pen. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches, and fading to add years of life to your investment.