CASE XX Sawcut Jig Amber Bone - Sway Back CA17894
Style #: CA17894
- Pattern: Sway Back
- Pattern Stamp: TB61117SS
- Handle Material: Amber Bone
- Handle Finish: Sawcut Jig
- Blade Type: Wharncliffe
- Blade Length(s): 2.8in
- Lock Type: Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
- Blade Material: Mirror-Polished
- Closed Length: 3.19in
- Weight: 1.5oz
- Sheath: Sold Separately
- Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials
- Note: Because Case uses hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
- STYLE: CA17894
This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
The heart of the Case line lies within this classic bone handle, with rich amber and honey tones. The material is procured internationally, rendered from the hearty shin bone of Zebu cattle, a substance tough enough for the rigors of Case knife demands.
The Wharncliffe blade features a thick back for added strength, curving to a fine point that meets a straight-honed edge for extra control. This is a rugged, hard-working blade.
Note: Because Case uses hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted. CA17894