CASE XX Black Red Micarta - Baby Butterbean CA27854
Style #: CA27854
- Pattern: Baby Butterbean
- Pattern Stamp: 102132 SS
- Handle Material: Black/Red Micarta
- Blade Type: Spear and Pen
- Blade Length: 2in and 1.5in
- Lock Type: Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
- Blade Material: Tru-Sharp Stainless
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polished
- Closed Length: 2.75in
- Weight: 1.5oz
- Sheath: Sold Separately
- Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials
- Note: Because Case uses hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
- STYLE: 27854
Not just any name. Micarta is the name originally given to this high-tech material by George Westinghouse, the famous pioneer in electrical engineering. The black and red colors pay tribute to the countless industries into which Micarta has found its way; from aerospace to construction to railroads and even medical devices. And it can easily handle the rigors of everyday use as your next Case knife, too.
The Spear blade features a symmetrical shape with a stronger blade tip. This heavy-duty blade is a favorite with farmers and anyone else with some tough cuts to make.
The Pen blade shape makes a great blade for light-duty work.
Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials. Note: Because Case uses hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted. STYLE: CA27854