Basic Goat and Sheep Feeder
Style #: 957766
- Little Giant/Miller Manufacturing Company
- Freestanding unit feeds forage and grain in the same feeder
- Helps reduce waste as well as ingestion of parasites
- Bunk comes with polypropylene plastic liner that is gentle on animals' mouths
- Rack holds one medium-size square bale of hay
- Heavy-duty galvanized metal, accommodates up to 10 mature sheep or goats
Save on feed costs with Little Giant's superior design. Freestanding unit allows feeding of forage and grain in the same feeder. It is important to keep grain, hay, and forage waste off the ground because goats and sheep are close grazers; by using this feeder there is less opportunity for ingestion of parasites.
Hay is dispensed from the top through a 3-inch wire grid that helps reduce nearly all forage and hay waste. Loose hay and leaves fall into the bunk, not on the ground, for reduced waste and healthier goats and sheep. The bunk doubles as a grain feeder with its own polypropylene plastic liner that is gentle on animals' mouths, especially in cold weather, and helps preserve the steel bed of the feeder. Rack holds one medium-size square bale of hay.
Measures 44.5 inch long by 31.5 inch wide by 45.13 inch high; trough is 3.5 inch deep and 18 inch from the ground. Made of heavy-duty galvanized metal to prevent rust and corrosion. Accommodates up to 10 mature sheep or goats.