Priefert Roping Chute Steer Pusher
Style #: RC98SP
Enter a different address
- Height: 32”
- Width: 14”
- Length: 35”
- Weight: 55 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Includes hardware for attachment to your chute
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Priefert Blue
- Designed to keep steers “pushed” toward the front of the chute, eliminating the need for additional chute personnel to help keep steers “pushed up” and ready for the next run
- Bolt-on design allows you to easily attach this steer pusher to your chute
- Designed to work with Priefert’s Model RC98M, RC98AI, RC98SCOREAI, and RC98Q36 Roping Chutes
Priefert’s Roping Chute Steer Pusher is designed to keep steers “pushed” toward the front of the chute, eliminating the need for additional chute personnel to help keep steers “pushed up” and ready for the next run. This feature makes it a “must have” for producers and arenas that will be hosting competitions. A simple bolt-on design makes it easy to install. The Infinite Locking System allows this steer pusher to adjust to the ideal position for any size steer. To use, simply life the handle to raise the steer pusher out of the way as the steer enters the chute, then lower the handle to set the push plate in place. Priefert’ Roping Chute Steer Pusher also includes a break system that allows you to lock the push plate in the “up” position when it is not needed.
The Priefert name has become synonymous with today’s roping industry.Priefert Roping Chutes and accessories are the number one choice of professional ropers and top organizations. The innovation behind every Priefert Roping Chute combined with their legendary durability, has changed the look and feel of the growing roping industry. Our chutes are the Official Chute of the PRCA, the National Finals Rodeo, the USTRC, the Priefert World Series of Team Roping, the NTRL, the George Strait Team Roping Classic, the BFI, and many more major roping organizations and events, making Priefert the chute of choice when big money is on the line!