Priefert Premier Curved Panel
Style #: PCPGY Coupons Not Applicable
- "Tough Enbough for Cattle, Safe Enough for Horses," the Premier Curved Panel is part of the number one selling line of cattle panels and accessories
- Lenght: 96"
- Height 64" to top rail (does not include fishhooks)
- Approx Weight: 73 lbs.
- Number of rails: 6
- Number of stays: 1
- Frame, rails, and J-legs are constructed from 1-5/8" OD 16 gauge Quadraform tubing
- Vertical stay constructed from 1.050" OD steel tubing, fitted through drilled rails
- Architectural Grade Powder Finish
- Not designed for making round pens for training horses
Specially designed for use in constructing the sweep tub in Priefert's Premier Open Sweeps, the PCP is part of the number one selling line of cattle panels and accessories. This 8' curved panel has both connector brackets and chain connectors on each end to provide tight, secure connections. Like all Priefert Premier Panels, the PCP features a single piece vertical stay fitted through drilled rails and is constructed from our patented Quadraform tubing to allow for maximum strength and flexibility. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches, and fading to add years of life to your investment.