Priefert Panel 10` Utility Short Green
Style #: UPS10
Enter a different address
- Designed by renowned horse trainer Pat Parelli, these panels are intended to be used for a variety of training applications he developed.
- Parelli Panels stand 42” tall and are 10’ in length.
- These panels feature a single piece vertical stay that is fitted through drilled rails to provide additional strength and structural integrity.
- Chain connectors allow for quick, tight connections between panels and gates. They also offer increased versatility for connecting panels over uneven ground and allow for easy connection to existing structures.
- J-legs increase the ease of portability and help prevent panels from sinking into wet or boggy ground.
- The “Fishhooks” on the top of the panel help strengthen the corners and help prevent leg traps between panels.
- An Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors adds years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches and fading.
- Weight: 42 lbs. approximately
- Constructed from 1.66” OD 20 gauge tubing
- Vertical stay constructed from 1.050” OD steel tubing, fitted through drilled rails
- Color: Green
Founded by Marvin Priefert in 1964, Priefert has grown into one of the largest farm, ranch and rodeo equipment manufacturers in the world. When Marvin built his first headgate in a one room shop on his farm, he had no idea that his first piece of ranch equipment would help revolutionize the livestock handling industry and go on to become the foundation of one of the most respected ranch equipment manufacturing companies in the business. Now in its third generation of leadership, Priefert is still family owned and operated. Its product offerings have expanded to include cattle, equine, poultry, canine, and rodeo lines, making Priefert a one stop shop for all your farm, ranch, and rodeo needs.
Considered the leading innovator in the livestock handling industry, Priefert continues to develop and produce equipment that is safe and durable for both the animal and the operator. Starting with Marvin's invention of the first side closing, gliding action headgate, Priefert has continued to lead the way by introducing the first contoured side squeeze chute, the first double pivot calf table, the first open-sided sweep, and the first full line of powder-coated products. Priefert maintains total quality control by designing and executing each part of the development and production of its products. Starting with raw steel, Priefert oversees each step of the process through to finished good, creating products that are pound for pound, dollar for dollar, the best value on the market.
Recognized as having the highest quality equipment available, Priefert is proud to have its products used and endorsed by the top cattle, equine, rodeo and roping organizations in the country. From the PBR to the PRCA and even the National Finals Rodeo, Priefert is the equipment of choice for the most elite levels of competition. Given that these pros know how important it is to "practice like you compete," Priefert is also used by more world champion cowboys and horse professionals than any other brand.
A lot has changed since that first headgate, but decades later one thing remains constant; Priefert's commitment to producing quality products. Located on the outskirts of Mt. Pleasant, Texas, the family's ranch is the first proving ground for the vast majority of Priefert products. That's why we say "Built by Ranchers, for Ranchers". Durability, versatility, and functionality are combined with first-rate craftsmanship and an eye for detail as products are made to fit the needs and demands of a growing market. Cattle ranchers with herds from 10 to 10,000, horse owners seeking safety for their animals and ease of operation, and people who simply embrace the rural lifestyle and the western way of life have all helped build this company. Those same folks, along with the Priefert family, will continue to ensure a bright future for Priefert Ranch Equipment.