Priefert Model 98 Manual Roping Chute
Style #: RC98MBE Coupons Not Applicable
- Overall Height: 63”
- Overall Width: 36”
- Inside Width at Top: 30”
- Inside Width at Bottom: 14”
- Overall Length: 86”
- Weight: 476 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Upgrade kit available to make this chute Fully Automatic
- The Model RC98M Manual Roping Chute is the most widely used chute in the country.
- All Priefert roping chutes are specifically engineered to be as quiet as possible. The unique braking system used to control the front release gate is set to virtually eliminate noise prevalent with competitor chutes.
- The easy fingertip touch release and spring assisted opening ensures that every roper gets the same release of the steer or calf.
- This chute features two “reset levers,” one on each side of the chute. Simply push one of the reset levers toward the back of the chute to reset the front release gate. Then, return the lever to its original forward position before releasing the next animal.
- The RC98M features contoured sides that narrow at the bottom to discourage animals from turning around in the chute.
- With a 14” inside width at the bottom, this chute can be used for both steers and calves.
- The spilt tailgate opens from either side of the chute and operates without ropes, pulleys or knee-knocking levers.
- An Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors adds years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches, and fading.
- Priefert’s RC98M may be converted to an automatic chute with the purchase of an upgrade kit.
The Priefert name has become synonymous with today’s roping industry. Priefert Roping Chutes and accessories are the number one choice of professional ropers and top organizations. The Model RC98M Manual Roping Chute is the most widely used chute in the country. Priefert Roping Chutes are the Official Chute of the PRCA, the National Finals Rodeo, the USTRC, the Priefert World Series of Team Roping, the NTRL, the George Strait Team Roping Classic, the BFI, and many more major roping organizations and events, making the RC98M the chute of choice when big money is on the line!
Priefert’s Manual Roping Chute is the quietest, most durable chute on the market. This chute’s easy fingertip touch release and spring assisted opening ensures that every roper gets the same release of the steer or calf. The split tailgate eliminates ropes, pulleys and knee knocking levers. Both the front release gate and the tailgate can be operated from either side of the chute, either from the ground or from horseback. It’s the overall ease of use that makes Priefert’s manual roping chute the number one chute choice for ropers.