Patagonia Tidal Teal Black Hole Duffle Bag
Style #: 49341-TDT
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder strap and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents
- Strong - reinforced daisy chains for lashing
Climbers didn’t invent the long weekend, but we sure figured out howto put it to good use. From ropes and a rack of cams to a change ofclean clothes—whatever you stuff into this tough, highlyweather-resistant duffel bag will be protected and easily accessible.Its main compartment is accessed by a zippered U-shaped lid, which has apair of zippered mesh pockets on the underside for small items. Azippered exterior pocket holds the stuff you need quickly. The paddedbottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffelgets the baggage-handler treatment. Carrying options include webbinghandles with a snap closure and haul loops at either end that facilitatelinking multiple bags. Four daisy chains let you lash additional gearto the outside. Made from 15-oz 900-denier polyester ripstop (50%solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable waterrepellent) finish.