Opti-Force Sweat Res Fly Spray Gal
Style #: 05-9441-5861
Enter a different address
- For use on horses and ponies
- Sweat resistant Fly Spray
- Provides repellency and quick knockdown from biting and nuisanceflies, gnats and mosquitoes (Culex spp.) that may transmit West NileVirus
- 14 Day weather resistant protection
- Also available in 32 oz - www.nrsworld.com/manna-pro/opti-force-sweat-res-fly-spray-32oz-165812
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Cover feed and water prior to treatment. Shake well before using. If horse is damp or wet, wait until the coat is completely dry before applying this product. Opti-Force™ is sweat-and weather-resistant, so it keeps working when the horse sweats, and after rainfall. Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contamination of food.
To protect horses and ponies from Horse Flies, House Flies, Stable Flies, Face Flies, Horn Flies, Deer Flies, Gnats, Mosquitoes
Spray or Wipe Application: Application should be liberal for best results. For horse’s face, always apply as a wipe using a piece of clean, absorbent cloth, toweling (Turkish) or sponge. Avoid getting spray into horse’s eyes, nose or mouth.Wearrubber glove or mitt when applying as a wipe. Spray or wipe horse’sentire body while brushing against the lay of the coat to insureadequate coverage.
Reapply every 14 days for fly control normal conditions for initialapplications. As protection builds, reapply every 14-17 days. Reapplyevery 5 to 7 days for mosquito repellency. Also, reapply each timeanimal is washed thoroughly, particularly if with shampoo or soap.