Opti-Force Sweat Res Fly Spray 32oz
Style #: 05-9441-5331
- For use on horses and ponies
- Sweat resistant Fly Spray
- Provides repellency and quick knockdown from biting and nuisance flies, gnats and mosquitoes (Culex spp.) that may transmit West Nile Virus
- 14 Day weather resistant protection
- 32 oz
- Also available in gallon - www.nrsworld.com/manna-pro/opti-force-sweat-res-fly-spray-gal-165813
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Cover feed and water prior to treatment. Shake well before using. If horse is damp or wet, wait until the coat is completely dry before applying this product. Opti-Force™ is sweat-and weather-resistant, so it keeps working when the horse sweats, and after rainfall. Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contamination of food.
To protect horses and ponies from Horse Flies, House Flies, Stable Flies, Face Flies, Horn Flies, Deer Flies, Gnats, Mosquitoes
Spray or Wipe Application: Application should be liberal for best results. For horse’s face, always apply as a wipe using a piece of clean, absorbent cloth, toweling (Turkish) or sponge. Avoid getting spray into horse’s eyes, nose or mouth.Wear rubber glove or mitt when applying as a wipe. Spray or wipe horse’s entire body while brushing against the lay of the coat to insure adequate coverage.
Reapply every 14 days for fly control normal conditions for initial applications. As protection builds, reapply every 14-17 days. Reapply every 5 to 7 days for mosquito repellency. Also, reapply each time animal is washed thoroughly, particularly if with shampoo or soap.