NRS Pro Series Sunflower Team Roper Saddle
Style #: 1411113 Coupons Not Applicable
- NRS Pro Series Saddle
- Tree: Olin Young
- Gullet: 6-1/2" W x 7-1/2"
- Cantle: 3-1/2"
- Swell Width: 13"
- Horn Cap: 3-1/2" H x 2-3/4"
- Rough Out Leather Seat and Jockeys
- Hard Seat
- Sunflower and Crazy Leg combo tooling
- Natural Leather with an Antique finish.
- In Skirt Dees
- Cheyenne Roll
- 3" Leather Covered Deep Roper Stirrups
- Made in Texas
- No Assembly line, one saddle maker from start to finish
- Stainless steel hardware
- Wildfire Silver Conchos
- This NRS Pro Series Team Roper Saddle has a lifetime warranty on the rawhide covered fiberglass reinforced wood tree, leather covered roper stirrups, Sunflower and crazy leg tooling, natural leather with an antique finish, in skirt dees, Wildfire Silver conchos, a hard seat and 100% wool lining.
Each NRS Pro Series western saddle is developed, built and tested at the NRS Training Center. We have the finest saddle makers in the business with over 40 years of experience and hundreds of saddles in use on horses across the country. Our decisions as to what kind of materials to use in our Pro Series saddles are easy to make because we only use the best. Feel confident when you order an NRS Pro Series saddle that you are getting the best. Whether you are roping, cutting, team penning, ranching, or barrel racing, these saddles will work for you. Every saddle we build is satisfaction guaranteed. We will repair, replace or adjust to your satisfaction any saddle that proves to be defective.