Corid 20% Soluble Powder 10oz
Style #: 23091240
Enter a different address
- Liquid formulation ensures the active ingredient will reach the intestine.
- By stopping coccidia in the small intestine, prevents more damaging coccidiosis in the large intestine.
- No signs of toxicity at high dosages
- Specifically labeled to both treat and prevent bovine coccidiosis
- Easy to administer. Just mix with drinking water, or as a drench.
- Should be used on a group, pen or herd basis.
- Palatable and readily accepted by cattle.
The proven power of CORID® (amprolium).
- CORID is the first and #1 selling coccidiostat labeled as an aid inthe prevention and treatment of coccidiosis (bloody scours) in beef and dairy calves.
- Only CORID offers a wide range of formulations and package sizes to fit your needs- 9.6% oral solution in gallons or pints, 20% soluble powder in 10-ounce packetsor convenient CORID in-feed formulations.
- CORID is approved for use in USDA Natural Beef and Never Ever 3 programs when used according to the label.
- Amprolium has a unique mode of action.
How CORID works
Structurally, CORID mimics thiamin (Vitamin B1) which is required by coccidia fornormal growth and reproduction. When coccidia ingest CORID, they experience thiamindeficiency and starve from malnutrition.
When CORID works
CORID stops coccidia at a critical stage in the host animal's small intestine toprevent more damaging coccidiosis in the large intestine. By acting on the youngasexual stages of the coccidia life cycle, CORID allows exposure to first-generationschizonts, so the host animal can develop natural immunity to coccidia. This makesCORID effective as a preventive therapy.
How CORID pays
PREVENT THE DISEASE - Use a 21-day prevention program.
- Administer CORID when experience tells you conditions are favorable for the developmentof coccidiosis or any time cattle are exposed to unusual stress
- CORID effectively breaks the coccidia life cycle before a clinical coccidiosis outbreakcan occur
- Preventing coccidiosis allows animals to absorb nutrients naturally, so they maintainthe ability to fight stress
- CORID helps to reduce the spread of infective coccidia oocysts
TREAT THE OUTBREAK - Use a five-day treatment program.
- Administer CORID at the first clinical sign of coccidiosis, such as diarrhea anddehydration
- CORID stops the development of merozoites before they further damage the large intestine
- CORID helps to reduce oocyst discharge in the feces, to reduce disease spread
- Drinking water or drench administration ensures CORID will reach the intestine,even in animals with reduced feed intake and low gastrointestinal motility
- CORID treats clinical coccidiosis
CORID. To help prevent and treat coccidiosis, counton the expert.
- Unique flexibility. CORID is labeled to both help prevent and treat bovine coccidiosis(bloody scours) caused by Eimeria bovis and E. zurnii in calves.
- Administration flexibility. CORID can be administered in drinking water, as a drench,or in-feed to prevent or treat bovine coccidiosis.
- CORID should be used on a group, pen or herd basis. When one or more calves showclinical signs of coccidiosis, it's likely the rest of the group has been exposedto coccidia and all calves in the group, pen or herd should receive CORID.
- Palatable. CORID is palatable and readily accepted by cattle.
- Safety. CORID is safe when administered at the recommended dose.
Important Safety Information: Withdraw 24 hours before slaughter. Do not use in calves to be processed for veal.