Martin Team Roper Natural 1/4 Breed Mountain Daisy
Style #: NRS-01NMD Coupons Not Applicable
- Gullet: 6.5"W x 7.5"H
- Cantle 3.5" H
- Weight: 40 lbs. (approx.)
- 1/4 Breed
- Natural Leather
- Hard Seat
- Cheyenne Roll Cantle
- Seminole Conchos
- 3" Deep leather roper stirrups
- Hamley twist
The Martin Team Roper Saddle is designed to keep a roper's body in position to maximize accuracy and performance. The saddle helps the rider get the most from their horse throughout the run and maintain stability and control to imporve their performance. Riders remain behind the horn with their feet securely underneath their center of balance.
- The seat pocket stirrup position, and swell design prevents riders from tipping forward
- The cantle design keeps them with their horse leaving the box and throughout the run
- Made from extra heavy Hermann Oak skirting leather, the edges are stitiched and back housing and fenders are lined for enhanced durability
- Billets are reinforced for longevitiy and durability'
- Comes with a flat plate style and dropped D rig that pulls over an extended area for stability and comfort
- Features patent-pending SPRS (Stirrup Positioning Rig Slot)
Martin Saddlery is dedicated to providing high quality saddles, breastcollars, headstalls, and other tack of all kinds. Each Martin saddle is hand-crafted and individually assembled by the finest of craftsmen.