Martin Roper Two-Toned Roughout
Style #: NRS-01NSS
- Gullet: 6.5"W x 7"H
- Cantle 3.5" H
- Weight: 40 lbs. (approx.)
- All roughout
- Natural Roughout leather
- Antique Accents
- Hard Seat
- Pencil Roll Cantle
- Rockin Out square slotted conchos
- 6 sets of strings
- 3" Deep leather roper stirrups
- Hamley twist
TheMartin Team Roper Saddle is designed to keep a roper's body in positionto maximize accuracy and performance. The saddle helps the rider getthe most from their horse throughout the run and maintain stability andcontrol to imporve their performance. Riders remain behind the hornwith their feet securely underneath their center of balance.
- The seat pocket stirrup position, and swell design prevents riders from tipping forward
- The cantle design keeps them with their horse leaving the box and throughout the run
- Madefrom extra heavy Hermann Oak skirting leather, the edges are stitichedand back housing and fenders are lined for enhanced durability
- Billets are reinforced for longevitiy and durability'
- Comes with a flat plate style and dropped D rig that pulls over an extended area for stability and comfort
- Features patent-pending SPRS (Stirrup Positioning Rig Slot)
MartinSaddlery is dedicated to providing high quality saddles, breastcollars,headstalls, and other tack of all kinds. Each Martin saddle ishand-crafted and individually assembled by the finest of craftsmen.