Formula 707 Lifecare Calming 30 cc Tube
Style #: 34030
- New Formula 707 Calming Essential Pellets uses premium quality magnesium oxide
- Thiamine, a vitamin of the B complex, has long been known to have a calming effect on some horses
- L-tryptophan is a vital precursor to serotonin and melatonin,
- Helps muscle-tight horses relax and focus on their work or training
- Scientifically formulated to promote relaxation and mental alertness without drowsiness
- Administer Calming Paste 1 ½ - 2 hours before stressful times
- Oral syringe
- Net weight: 30 cc - 2 servings
A horse that’s nervous, jumpy and easily distracted is hard to train, difficult to work with and dangerous to be around. While some horses are born nervous, others may suffer from environmentally induced stress.
Among the symptoms of low magnesium are nervousness, muscle tremors, a lusterless hair coat and intolerance to work or exercise; Thiamine deficiency may be expressed in nervousness, irritability, excitability, elevated blood lactate and pyruvate, and muscle cramping. Both are more likely to occur in horses on a high-carbohydrate (i.e. high-grain) diet.
Formula 707 LifeCare Calming Pellets uses premium quality magnesium oxide to maximize bioavailability and combines it with two of the agents best known to have a calming effect in horses: thiamine and L-tryptophan.