Elevate W.S. 8oz
Style #: 13125857
- Kentucky Performance Products
- Water-soluble natural vitamin E
- 118 day supply for 1 horse at 2ml per day
- Contains 1000IU natural vitamin E per 2ml
- Fast acting
- Recommended for horses with limited access to pasture, metabolically challenged horses, neurologically challenged horses, broodmares, foals and stallions, senior horses, horses with chronic muscle disorders.
Elevate W.S.’s unique formula is the most bioavailable source of natural vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol)on the market today. Developed to increase circulating blood levels quickly, it has become the product of choice for veterinarians managing horses and foals with neurological and muscular disorders, compromised immune response, or low fertility rates.
Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that limits the damage caused by oxidative stress and the actions of free radicals. It maintains healthy muscle and nerve function and supports a strong immune system in horses of all ages.
Vitamin E cannot be synthesized by the horse; therefore, it is considered an essential nutrient. The best source of vitamin E is fresh green grass; however, the potency of vitamin E declines very quickly once forages are harvested and dried. Multiple research studies have shown that vitamin E is often deficient in the diets of horses that do not have access to continual grazing on fresh green grass, or those grazing on winter pasture.
Performances horses with demanding workloads, horses suffering from neurological disease, metabolically challenged horses, or compromised horses of any age can be exposed to increased levels of oxidative stress and therefore require additional vitamin E supplementation. In cases of acute illness it may become imperative to raise circulating vitamin E levels very quickly.
- The natural vitamin E in Elevate W.S. has undergone state-of-the-art processing that converts it to a water-soluble molecule, which is absorbed more efficiently. When administered, Elevate W.S will quickly increase circulating blood levels of vitamin E.
- Elevate W.S. vitamin E is readily available and effective in crossing the blood-brain barrier, which makes it helpful in the management of neurologically challenged horses.