Durvet Sustain III Cattle Bolus
Style #: 001-54153
- This item cannot ship to CA.
- Sustained action - 3 full days from a single treatment
- Fast Acting - reaches minimum therapeutic blood levels within 6 hours post administration
- Highly concentrated - provides peak antibiotic blood levels of 250 p.p.m. - quickly acts to break fever and illness
- Short withdrawal time - 12 days
- Intended for Beef Cattle and Non-Lactating Dairy Cattle Only
- 50 count
Sustain III Boluses are intended for oral administration to beef cattle and non-lactating dairy cattle. Sustain III Boluses are indicated for the treatment of the following diseases when caused by one or more of the following pathogenic organisms sensitive to sulfamethazine: Bacterial Pneumonia and Bovine Respiratory Disease Complex, (Shipping Fever Complex) (Pasteurella spp.), Colibacillosis (Bacterial Scours) (E.coli), Necrotic pododermatitis (Foot Rot), Calf Diphtheria (Fusobacterium necrophorum), and Acute Metritis (Streptococcus spp.)
Sustain III boluses are designed to be administered orally to beef cattle and non-lactating dairy cattle according to the following dosage schedule:
Animal Body Weight # of Boluses
200 lbs. 1
300 lbs. 1.5
400 lbs. 2
500 lbs. 2.5
600 lbs. 3
700 lbs. 3.5
800 lbs. 4
900 lbs. 4.5
1000 lbs. 5
This bolus may be divided for better approximation of correct dose; however, care should be taken not to crush the bolus. The above dosage schedule should be used at each 72-hour interval.
Durvet has made the commitment to being your premier supplier of high quality animal health care products. And, they've taken that commitment one step farther. It has become their mission. They ensure their products and services result in Healthy Animals, Healthy Savings and Healthy Value.