Durvet Medium Dog Spectra Shield
Style #: 011-1138
- Quick and Easy, snap on motion
- Flea & tick protection for 4 months at a great value
- Convenient alternative to monthly treatments
- No more hassle remembering to apply every month
- Can be worn during swimming or bathing
- Spectra Shield® - Sustained Release Delivery System:
- Continuously releases very small amounts of active ingredients
- Consistently replenishes the actives to the dog’s skin and hair coat
- Avoids heavy concentrations and variations of active ingredients
- No activation needed... Just clip’n go!
- Available in 3 convenient sizes
- For use on dogs 6 months and older
- Size: Medium
It's easy! No mess, no stress. Just clip'n go.
Spectra Shield® Collar Attached Medallion offers 4 months of flea and tick control for dogs.
The medallion snaps on easily to the dog’s collar so there is no mess and no stress! It is available in 3 different weight sizes. The medallion contains a powerful synergized pyrethroid - zetacypermethrin - that kills adult fleas and ticks at maximum efficacy. The second ingredient, Piperonyl Butoxide, is a mixedfunction oxidase inhibitor which ensures the maximum effectiveness of Spectra Shield against ticks during all stages of their blood-feeding life cycle. While this highly effective combination protects pets, it exhibits very low toxicity to animals and humans.
Spectra Shield is a registered trademark of Durvet, Inc.