Durvet Duramectin Equine Dewormer Paste
Style #: 001-1070
- WARNING! NOT SAFE OR APPROVED FOR HUMAN USE, WHICH COULD CAUSE SEVERE PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH
- Kills important internal parasites, including bots and the arterial stages of S.vulgaris, with a single dose.
- Safe to use in horses of all ages, including mares at any stage of pregnancy.
- Stallions may be treated without adversely affecting their fertility.
- Provides the broadest spectrum parasite control available. Kills 35 species and stages combined
- of worms and bots.
- Allows horses to reach their full potential by providing effective, safe parasite protection.
- Potent antiparisitic agent that is neither a benzimidazole nor an organophosphate.
- Convenient, easy-to-use syringe allows for fast, fool-proof application.
COVID-19 ALERT CONCERNING DURVET IVERMECTIN PRODUCTS: WARNING! A number of Durvet products including Duramectin Equine Dewormer, Ivermectin Equine Dewormer, Ivermectin Sheep Drench, Ivermectin Pour On, Ivermectin Injection and Ivermectin Plus Injection contain the anti-parasite ingredient Ivermectin. Despite media reports that Ivermectin could potentially be used to treat people with COVID-19, these products are not safe or approved for human use, which could cause severe personal injury or death.