Durvet AspirFlex Aspirin Gel Arthritis Formula for Dogs
Style #: 001-0535
Enter a different address
- Very effective in reducing arthritic signs
- Tested safe for use, even in very old dogs
- Precise dosage - extensive clinical trials to determine aspirin’s most
- effective dose for pain.
- Contains the most potent OTC drug that dealers are allowed to sell
- Even the most severe arthritic dogs showed improvement within 3 days
- Palatable - all natural liver flavor gel
- Economical alternative to prescription and OTC products
- Easy to administer oral dial-a-dose syringe
- 30cc Syringe
Aspirflex gel is indicated for use in dogs for temporary relief of arthritis pain, or inflammation. Aspirflex has anti-inflammatory, antipyretic (fever reducing) and analgesic (pain reducing) properties.
FOR USE ON: Dogs of all sizes. Not for use in cats.
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS: Each one-half cc contains 250mg of aspirin.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Soybean oil, salmon oil, aspirin, silicon dioxide, natural liver flavor.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Give one-half cc per 25 lb. body weight as needed but no more than twice daily. Place on back of the tongue or offer free choice.