CASE XX Vintage Flag - Embellished Smooth Natural Bone Trapper CA36030
Style #: CA36030
- Pattern: Trapper
- Pattern Stamp: 6254 SS
- Handle Material: Natural Bone
- Handle Finish: Smooth
- Blade Type: Clip and Spey
- Blade Lenght(s): 3.24in, 3.27in
- Lock type: Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
- Blade Material: Tru-sharp Stainless
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polished
- Closed Length: 4.13in
- Weight: 4.0oz
- Sheath: Sold Separately
- Note: Because Case uses hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
- Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
Saluting our Flag. Case salutes the USA with the new Vintage Flag Series. Each natural bone handle in this five-pattern family is carefully colored in wavy ribbons of red, white and blue. With five popular patterns to choose from, you’re sure to find one that embodies your spirit for America.
The Clip blade is versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks. With a sharp point, the shape allows for better control of cutting.
The Spey blade was a vital tool for farmers and ranchers who would use it when castrating livestock. Also a favored tool for skinning game, this all-purpose blade shape is found in many popular knife patterns such as the Trapper.
Note: Because Case uses hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials. CA36030