CASE XX Vintage Flag - Embellished Smooth Natural Bone Large Stockman CA36032
Style #: CA36032
- Pattern: Large Stockman
- Pattern Stamp: 6375 SS
- Handle Material: Natural Bone
- Handle Finish: Embellished Smooth
- Blade Type: Clip, Spey and Sheepfoot
- Blade Length(s): 3.2in, 2.2in and 2.2in
- Lock Type: Non-Lockiong (Slip Joint)
- Blade Material: Stru-Sharp Stianless
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polished
- Closed Length: 4.25in
- Weight: 4.1oz
- Sheath: Sold Separately
- Note: Because Case uses hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
- Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- STYLE: CA36032
Saluting our Flag. Case salutes the USA with the new Vintage Flag Series. Each natural bone handle in this five-pattern family is carefully colored in wavy ribbons of red, white and blue. With five popular patterns to choose from, you’re sure to find one that embodies your spirit for America.
The Clip blade is versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks. With a sharp point, the shape allows for better control of cutting.
The Spey blade was a vital tool for farmers and ranchers who would use it when castrating livestock. Also a favored tool for skinning game, this all-purpose blade shape is found in many popular knife patterns such as the Trapper.
The Sheepfoot blade features a straight edge and a curved back, allowing for greater tip strength and control of the cutting edge with your fingers. Originally designed for trimming sheep’s hooves, this blade is ideal for carving and carpentry work.
Note: Because Case uses hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.