CASE XX Sawcut Jig Amber Bone - Tear Drop CA17895
Style #: CA17895
- Pattern: Tear Drop
- Pattern Stamp: TB61028 SS
- Handle Material: Amber Bone
- Handle Finish: Sawcut Jig
- Blade Type: Tear Drop Spear
- Blade Length: 2.44in
- Lock Type: Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
- Blade Material: Tru-Sharp Stainless
- Closed Length: 1.4oz
- Sheath: Sold Separately
- Note: Because Case uses hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
- Made in Bradford, PA, USA from imported and domestic materials
- STYLE: CA17895
The Tear Drop is a product of the outstanding Case-Bose partnership. This Tear Drop includes a Spear blade. The Spear blade is a heavy-duty utility tool that effortlessly pieces and stabs. The blade is symmetrically shaped with a point that is in line with the center of the blade. The blade’s sharp point provides strength, durability, and long-lasting use and is easy to control. Its small cutting edge can slice through objects. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
The heart of the Case line lies within this classic bone handle, with rich amber and honey tones. The material is procured internationally, rendered from the hearty shin bone of Zebu cattle, a substance tough enough for the rigors of Case knife demands.
The Spear blade features a symmetrical shape with a stronger blade tip. This heavy-duty blade is a favorite with farmers and anyone else with some tough cuts to make. STYLE: CA17895