CASE XX Pocket Worn 25th Anniversary Olive Green Bone - Peach Seed Jig Muskrat CA38195
Style #: CA38195
- Pattern: Muskrat
- Pattern Stamp: MUSKRAT SS
- Handle Material: Pocket Worn Olive Green Bone
- Handle Finish: Jigged
- Blade Type: Clip and Clip
- Blade Length(s): 2.9in, 2.9in
- Lock Type: Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
- Blade M aterial: Tru-Sharp Stainless
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polished
- Closed Length: 3.88in
- Weight: 2.6oz
- Sheath: Sold Separately
- Note: Because Case uses hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
- Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
25 Years and Counting. Case knives have always been prized for their quality and detail, but when Case introduced the Pocket Worn finish in 1996, it raised the hand finishing process to a new level. Today your invited to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Pocket Worn Case knives with the new Olive Green Bone series. Eight patterns make up the entire set, available individually or as a commemorative Mint Set (38190) with specially decorated handles, blade serialization and more.
This particular knife Muskrat (CA38195), Dual Clip Blades.
The Clip blade is versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks. With a sharp point, the shape allows for better control of cutting.
Note: Because Case uses hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.