CASE XX Pocket Worn 25th Anniversary Olive Green Bone-Peach Seed Jig Mini Trapper CA38194
Style #: CA38194
- Pattern: Mini Trapper
- Pattern Stamp: 6207 SS
- Handle Material: Pocket Worn Olive Green Bone
- Handle Finish: Jigged
- Blade Type: Clip and Spey
- Blade Length(s): 2.7in, 2.7in
- Lock Type: Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
- Blade Material: Tru-Sharp Surgical Stainless Steel
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polished
- Closed Length: 3.5in
- Weight: 2.7oz
- Sheath: Sold Separately
- Note: Because Case uses hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
- Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
25 Years and Counting. Case knives have always been prized for their quality and detail, but when Case introduced the Pocket Worn finish in 1996, it raised the hand finishing process to a new level. Today your invited to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Pocket Worn Case knives with the new Olive Green Bone series. Eight patterns make up the entire set, available individually or as a commemorative Mint Set (38190) with specially decorated handles, blade serialization and more.
This particular Mini Trapper CA38194 (Clip and Spey)
The Clip blade is versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks. With a sharp point, the shape allows for better control of cutting.
The Spey blade was a vital tool for farmers and ranchers who would use it when castrating livestock. Also a favored tool for skinning game, this all-purpose blade shape is found in many popular knife patterns such as the Trapper.
Note: Because Case uses hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials. CA38194