CASE XX Pocket Worn 25th Anniversary Olive Green Bone - Peach Seed Jig Canoe CA38193
Style #: CA38193
- Pattern: Canoe
- Pattern Stamp: 62131 SS
- Handle Material: Pocket Worn Olive Green Bone
- Handle Finish: Jigged
- Blade Type: Spear and Pen
- Blade Length(s): 2.6in, 1.97in
- Lock Type: Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
- Blade Material: Tru-Sharp Surgical Stainless Steel
- Blade Finish: Mirror-polished
- Closed Length: 3.63 in
- Weight: 2.9oz
- Sheath: Sold Separately
- Note: Because Case uses hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
- Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
25 Years and Counting. Case knives have always been prized for their quality and detail, but when Case introduced the Pocket Worn finish in 1996, it raised the hand finishing process to a new level. Today your invited to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Pocket Worn Case knives with the new Olive Green Bone series. Eight patterns make up the entire set, available individually or as a commemorative Mint Set (38190) with specially decorated handles, blade serialization and more.
This particular Canoe knife CA38193 (Spear and Pen)
The Spear blade features a symmetrical shape with a stronger blade tip. This heavy-duty blade is a favorite with farmers and anyone else with some tough cuts to make.
The Pen blade shape makes a great blade for light-duty work.
Note: Because Case uses hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.