CASE XX Black Red Micarta - Trapper CA27850
Style #: CA27850
- Pattern Stamp: 10254 SS
- Pattern: Trapper
- Handle Material: Black/Red Micarta
- Blade Type: Clip and Spey
- Blade Length(s); 3.24in and 3.27in
- Lock Type: Lockback
- Blade Material:
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polished
- Closed Length: 4.13in
- Weight: 4.0oz
- Sheath: Sold Separately
- Made in Bradeford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials
- Note: Because Case uses hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
- STYLE: CA27850
Not just any name. Micarta is the name originally given to this high-tech material by George Westinghouse, the famous pioneer in electrical engineering. The black and red colors pay tribute to the countless industries into which Micarta has found its way; from aerospace to construction to railroads and even medical devices. And it can easily handle the rigors of everyday use as your next Case knife, too.
Note: Because Case uses hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.