CASE XX Black Red Micarta - Saddlehorn CA27856
Style #: CA27856
- Pattern: Saddlehorn
- Pattern Stamp: TB102110 SS
- Handle Material: Black/Red Micarta
- Blade Type: Clip and Skinner
- Blade Length(s): 2.7in and 2.7in
- Lock Type: Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
- Blade Material: Tru-Sharp Stainless
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polished
- Closed Length: 3.2in
- Weight: 2.0
- Sheath: Sold Separately
- Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Note: Because Case uses hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
- STYLE: CA27856
Not just any name. Micarta is the name originally given to this high-tech material by George Westinghouse, the famous pioneer in electrical engineering. The black and red colors pay tribute to the countless industries into which Micarta has found its way; from aerospace to construction to railroads and even medical devices. And it can easily handle the rigors of everyday use as your next Case knife, too.
The Clip blade is versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks. With a sharp point, the shape allows for better control of cutting.
The Skinner blade is ideal for the hunter and outdoorsman. The curved shape of the blade allows for a more aggressive cut.
Note: Because Case uses hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials. STYLE: CA27856