CASE XX Black Red Micarta - Mini Trapper CA27852
Style #: CA27852
- Pattern: Mini Trapper
- Pattern Stamp: 10207 SS
- Handle Material: Black/Red Micarta
- Blade Type: Clip and Spey
- Blade Length(s): 2.7in and 2.7in
- Lock Type: Non-Locking (slip joint)
- Blade Material: Tru-Sharp Stainless
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polished
- Closed Length: 3.5in
- Weight: 2.7oz
- Sheath: Sold Separately
- Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials
- Note: Because Case uses hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
- STYLE: 27852
Not just any name. Micarta is the name originally given to this high-tech material by George Westinghouse, the famous pioneer in electrical engineering. The black and red colors pay tribute to the countless industries into which Micarta has found its way; from aerospace to construction to railroads and even medical devices. And it can easily handle the rigors of everyday use as your next Case knife, too.
The Clip blade is versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks. With a sharp point, the shape allows for better control of cutting.
The Spey blade was a vital tool for farmers and ranchers who would use it when castrating livestock. Also a favored tool for skinning game, this all-purpose blade shape is found in many popular knife patterns such as the Trapper.
Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials. Note: Because Case uses hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted. STYLE: 27852