CASE XX Black Red Micarta - Copperhead CA27851
Style #: CA27851
- Pattern: Copperhead
- Pattern Stamp: 10249W SS
- Handle Material: Black/Red Micarta
- Blade Type: Wharncliffe and Pen
- Blade Length(s): 3.05in and 2.25in
- Lock Type: Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
- Blade Material: Tru-Sharp Stainless
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polished
- Closed Length: 3.88in
- Weight: 3.8oz
- Sheath: Sold Separately
- Made in Bardford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials
- Note: Because Case uses hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
- STYLE: CA27851
Not just any name. Micarta is the name originally given to this high-tech material by George Westinghouse, the famous pioneer in electrical engineering. The black and red colors pay tribute to the countless industries into which Micarta has found its way; from aerospace to construction to railroads and even medical devices. And it can easily handle the rigors of everyday use as your next Case knife, too.
The Wharncliffe blade features a thick back for added strength, curving to a fine point that meets a straight-honed edge for extra control. This is a rugged, hard-working blade.
The Pen blade shape makes a great blade for light-duty work.
Note: Because Case uses hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted. STYLE: 27851