Case X Tony Bose HT Trapper - Smooth AB CA10772
Style #: CA10772
- Blade Material: 154-CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Type: Clip and Spey
- Blade Length(s): 3.25in, 3.25in
- Knife Pattern: 2 Blade HT Trapper
- Knife Length: 4in closed
- Knife Weight: 3.6 oz
- Handle Material: Abalone with stainlees steel inlay arrowhead
- Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Note: Because Case uses hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
- Style: CA10772
Handcrafted in the U.S.A., this classic American Case HT Trapper is about 4 inches long (folded/closed) and weighs approximately 3.6 ounces. The handle is Genuine Smooth Abalone with an Arrowhead Stainless Steel Inlay shield. The bolsters are Stainless Steel. This knife utilizes a 3 1/4" Clip blade and 3 1/4" Spey blade. Stamped with pattern number TB822021 154-CM, the blade material is 154-CM Stainless Steel with Satin finish.
The Clip blade is versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks. With a sharp point, the shape allows for better control of cutting.
The Spey blade was a vital tool for farmers and ranchers who would use it when castrating livestock. Also a favored tool for skinning game, this all-purpose blade shape is found in many popular knife patterns such as the Trapper. Stye: CA10772