Boehringer Ingelheim Bar Vac 7 250mL
Style #: 134550
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Intended Use: Recommended for the vaccination of healthy, susceptible cattle and sheep
- Against disease caused by Clostridium chauvoei, Cl. novyi, Cl. sordellii and Clostridium perfringens Types C and D.
- Cattle: 5mL subcutaneously administration
- Sheep: 2.5 mL subcutaneously administration
- Repeat in 21-28 days and annually.
- 250mL - 50 Cattle doses; 100 Sheep doses
By using Bar-Vac, producers can help eliminate the chance of tissuedamage, common with intramuscular injections, and rest easy knowing thatthey're controlling clostridial disease with this proven formulation. This vaccine will immunize healthy cattle against diseases caused by 7 types of Clostridial organisms and Haemophilus somnus. Delivered in 5 ml subcutaneous, repeated in 21-28 day cycle and annually. Bottle contains enough vaccine for 50 Cattle doses or 100 Sheep doses.