Bactracillin G 100ml
Style #: 12228725
- This item cannot ship to CA.
- One product for cattle, sheep, swine, and horses
- Broad spectrum activity
- Fast acting, quickly reaches therapeutic blood levels
- Economical and effective 48-hour milk out
- For use on Cattle, Horses, Sheep, and Swine
Potent antibacterial agent which is effective against a variety of pathogenic organisms, chiefly in the gram-positive category. Recommended for the treatment of bacterial pneumonia (shipping fever) caused by Pasteurella multocida in cattle and sheep, erysipelas caused by Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae in swine and strangles caused by Streptococcus equi in horses.
Milk taken from treated dairy animals within 48 hours after the last treatment must not be used for food. Discontinue use of this drug for the following time period before treated animals are slaughtered for food: Cattle - 14 days Sheep - 9 days Swine - 7 days