B&W Creep Feeder Red 650lb
Style #: PTR10 Coupons Not Applicable
- Polyethylene hopper eliminates rust & lets feed slide easily
- The large easy open molded polyethylene lid provides full access to storage bin
- Adjustable feed gate to control creep feed flow
- Oversized pens provide easier maneuverability, easier exits, and less stress on calves
- Pens fold up for easy transport
- Depth-Entry To Trough: 46"
- Fence Width: 66"
- Height To Lip Top: 47"
- Feed Capacity: 650 lbs.
- Weight: 200 lbs.
B&W was formed in 1987 in a small garage in Humboldt, Kansas by Roger Baker and Joe Works. They started the business with the goal of building the highest quality truck beds on the market, and soon branched into building innovative solutions for towing with a line of trailer hitches , including the Turnoverball Gooseneck Hitch. B&W has built a reputation for designing products that solve problems in innovative ways, using high quality materials and processes in a stat-of-the-art facility. In 2009, B&W became an employee-owned company. This means that all of our products are made by folks who have a big stake in making sure you are a happy customer!
In August 2009, B&W purchased Poli-Tron, Inc. of Pittsburg, Kansas, a leading manufacturer of livestock feeding equipment since 1967. B&W has added our vision of quality, creating livestock products that ranchers have come to know and trust.
Another thing B&W is known for is our love and commitment to the western lifestyle. Whether it's at your local PRCA rodeo or the PBR Finals in Las Vegas, you can bet that B&W is there supporting the events and the associations that mean the most to you.